Broadband Consciousness One Day Event
Presented by Adrian Savage and Jo Walley
25th November 2019, 9:30am-5:30pm
The Potters Club, Stoke-on-Trent
Simple, effective and super powerful, Broadband Consciousness (BC) helps you feel better about yourself. No matter how long you have felt stuck, fed-up, worthless, useless, pathetic or a waste of space, BC doesn’t waste time trying to fix the past. It lets you choose and enjoy now and in the future so that your life will feel better.
Through BC you will learn that you’re not alone, everyone has these thoughts and it’s totally normal! But the great news is you can let go of the beliefs and identity you have attached to those thoughts and live the life you choose.
Broadband Consciousness was created by Richard Wilkins and Liz Ivory at The Ministry of Inspiration. Richard and Liz have been sharing BC for more than 12 years and helped thousands of people overcome the negative beliefs that had limited their experience of life for so long.
Throughout the day, we will deliver the BC approved one day version of this amazing course and also bring our own experiences to the table to help you open up in a safe and caring environment.
Bring with you a notepad, pen, the willingness to let go of what you believed about yourself… and a serious lack of effort!
Price: £95, includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
This event will help you to ….
- Feel good… because you deserve to!
- Stop beating yourself up
- Make your inner critic an opinion you no longer value
- Stop worrying about things you have no control over
- Stop comparing yourself to others
- Stop living in the past
- Create a life of choice
- Improve concentration and clarity of thought
- Increase awareness of emotions which unconsciously drive your behaviours
- Experience more positive than negative emotions on a daily basis
- Let go of unhelpful thoughts that no longer serve you
- Remove emotional blockages
- Find ways to experience flow in your day and enjoy the present moment
- Experience greater levels of compassion, self-kindness (with less interference from the inner-critic), patience, gratitude and peace of mind
- Massively improve your relationship with yourself and others
- Choose how you feel and how you think
- Be kinder to yourself
- Feel emotionally uplifted
- Be more tolerant
- Stop the civil war in your head
- Understand that it’s OK to not be OK
- Connect with like hearted people
- Have the confidence to be the real you
This event will really help you if you suffer from:
- Low self esteem
- Negative thoughts
- Panic attacks
- Low self worth
- Suicidal thoughts
- Feeling different/weird
- Imposter Syndrome